Transportation Policy Advisor &Transportation Competitiveness and Trade Advisor (CC147)
Location: Washington, DC
AMDEX Corporation is a fast growing Information Technology company currently seeking an experienced Transportation Policy Advisor and Transportation Competitiveness and Trade Advisor in Washington, DC.
- Provide staff level assistance in the formulation and implementation of Policies and programs relating to international transportation and trade activities and programs.
- Plan, implement and monitor programs and activities; interface with officials throughout the department and other agencies; work closely with diplomatic and ministerial officials to develop program objectives and monitor progress of program development and achievement.
- Respond directly to requests from international organizations, foreign transportation organizations and other agencies for general information or official comment on a specific topic by either providing the information after careful review and analysis, or by developing with senior staff a fully cleared and coordinated response.
- Plan and conduct programs for foreign visitors and related government and industry organizations, and prepare briefing materials and supporting documentation for delegation to international meetings.
- Handle inquiries relating to the activities of the International Secretariat, including requests of foreign diplomatic and senior officials for meetings with the Secretary, Deputy Secretary and other senior officials.
- Conduct studies and analysis for planning and developing policies involving all modes of transportation as it relates to international transportation, trade and facilitation programs and activities.
- Seek out information from senior and foreign embassy personnel concerning international transportation, trade and facilitation programs; stay abreast of and perform research on political, economic, or other developments affecting ongoing or potential activities.
- Plan, implement and monitor international and trade programs and activities; interface with officials throughout the department and other agencies; and work closely with foreign diplomatic and ministerial officials to develop program objectives and monitor progress and achievements.
- Masters degree or Ph.D. or equivalent work elated experience and a relevant subject matter certification
- 8 years related experience and/or training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
Qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com. Please refer to Job Number CC147 on all correspondence.
AMDEX Corporation offers a competitive salary package and attractive benefits package. Visit our website at www.amdexcorp.com. EOE M/F/D/V