Would you like to work for WMATA, the premier transit agency of Washington DC? Good news, they are hiring a Senior Performance Analyst. The Senior Performance Analyst is responsible for assisting in the collection, analysis, documentation, and communication of performance measures in cooperation with other departments and offices that support Metro’s strategic goals. Working in concert with the WMATA Labor Relations Department in a highly complex and confidential setting, this job supports the Director. Performance in achieving the short and long term operations and transformational objectives. The primary responsibilities of this position are to function as the business liaison between the Stakeholders and the Performance Office the Senior Performance Analyst operates with broad latitude and independent judgment under general guidance from the Director, Performance.
Duties of the position include:
• Collects, analyzes and reports statistical data and service specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability.
• Assists in aggregating and interpreting working data.
• Analyzes data gathered and develops solutions or alternative methods of proceeding. Formulates data gathering protocols for recording, evaluating, and reporting data.
• Performs high level root cause analysis.
• Re-configures existing reports. Gathers requirements from Stakeholders. Funnels ad-hoc requests from Stakeholders.
• Collects data to support changes to existing policies and procedures as needed.
• Analyzes current business processes and/or SOP’s and makes recommendations for improvement to maximize efficiency.
• Performs mathematical calculations and applies statistical methods to optimize service delivery processes, staff requirements, and service standards.
• Communicates with management, employees and customers to assist the development of service standards and publicize methods and results to create organizational learning and internal public relations.
• Coordinates quality control objectives and activities to resolve service problems, maximize service reliability, and minimize cost.
• Performs gap and risk analysis to identify and prioritize areas for organizational performance improvement.
If this job sounds interesting, please visit wmata.com/jobs and use Reference # 130029 for more information and to apply. But hurry! The deadline for application is January 25, 2013.