Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
For analytical professionals with an interest in transportation, Delcan Corporation has an opening in our Tysons Virginia office. The position will involve assessing a broad range of assignments—and is ideal for any professional desiring to transition into a consulting career.
Tasks will encompass multiple transportation disciplines including Highways, Freight, Rail and Transit and may include:
• Collecting and analyzing transportation statistics and information, as well as creating graphical representations of results of analysis
• Researching and summarizing past and current trends
• Preparing reports and presentations summarizing findings and making recommendations
• Interacting with and gathering information from stakeholders and/or experts in the field if warranted by the project
• Assisting in the development and verification of contract requirements in database applications
• Collecting project status data and information, and compiling quarterly reports reflecting project progress
• Attending client meetings—some travel may be involved
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and skills:
• Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Planning, or a related field—with a technical undergraduate degree preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency in numerical and statistical analysis
• Demonstrated proficiency in technical and/or academic writing
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and to be flexible
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Delcan is an E-Verify Participating Employer.
To Apply: Please go to http://www.delcancareers.com > Opportunities and submit your profile.