Calling all young professionals and students!
George Mason University’s School of Public Policy is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Cameron Rian Hays Competition for Outside-the-Box Transportation Business and Policy Innovations!
If you are 35 or under, submit a proposal outlining your creative way to address a significant transportation challenge and you could win $10,000! Get your idea to the decision makers who can help you make it happen; visit our website for submission guidelines and procedures:
Collaborate with your peers! Team submissions are accepted!
Transportation faces many challenges:
- fostering public/private sector collaboration
- developing creative new modalities
- encouraging multimodal solutions
- reducing environmental and community impacts
- enhancing quality of life
- expanding opportunities for disadvantaged populations
- tackling challenges arising from demographic shifts
- data collection and management
How can you affect change?
Entries are due February 14, 2014
First Prize: $10,000
Second Prize: $5,000
Third Prize: $2,500
The award will be announced in the Spring of 2014. Please visit the competition website for details on submission requirements and procedures.