Project Engineer – San Francisco, CA
Cordoba Corporation is seeking a Project Engineer to work on the Program Management Team of the California High Speed Train Project (CHSTP) out of the Project Office in San Francisco. The position requires an engineer with strong technical skills and experience in the Transportation and/or Rail industry.
Specific Duties Include:
- Provide oversight and coordination support to match the overall statewide goals and the annual work plan.
- Channel daily problems, questions and concerns to the correct parties for appropriate follow up and answers.
- Coordinate with engineering and environmental review of specific subjects
- Review and comment on technical reports
- Coordinate and communicate operating, maintenance, engineering and other technical standards used in design development
- B.S. Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Professional Engineering Registration in California, or expectation to acquire within one year
- Ability to work in the United States immediately
- 2-4 years design/construction experience with large highway and/or rail projects.
- Experience with Caltrans, local agencies, Federal Rail Administration, and Federal Transit Administration is a plus.
- Familiarity with CADD Design software, Excel and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer