There are two Associate Project Manager openings with NYCT’s Department of Subways, Capital Programs.
To apply, go to http://web.mta.info/nyct/hr/
- Responsible for the planning and oversight of various capital projects sponsored by the Department of Subways, may include but not limited to the Railcar, Traction Power or Track Capital Program areas. –
- Assist in the planning of the Capital Program, develop master plans, provide budget oversight during construction and assist in the beneficial use/financial closeout of projects.
- Prepare and analyze operating budget impacts of capital investments; process reimbursable budget requests, perform field visits to monitor construction progress and compliance; track project budget expenditures, particularly TA Labor and EFA expenditures; prepare, track, review and/or approve
- Budget Modification and Staff summaries.
- Prepare detailed cost benefit and alternative analyses; prepare the Flexibility Analysis for mainline switches,
- Aid in the development of strategic planning documents for transit system improvements; attend and provide input at design/construction job progress meetings;
- Prepare and review quarterly reports;
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and make recommendations on project acceptance and other construction management issues.
- Coordinate capital program priorities and construction work with Subways’ divisions.
- Evaluate expenditure data to ensure that projects are funded and progressing as scheduled.
See attached document below for additional details and specifics on how to apply.