CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, they deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith’s mission by:
- Performing Civil Engineering work related to Transportation/Highway projects
- Perform work involving conventional and straightforward plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment
- Possibly supervising or coordinating the work of draftsmen, technicians and others assisting in specific assignments
- Learning project management techniques and the CDM Smith management system
- Managing tasks on large projects or phases of small projects
- Developing external client interaction and marketing skills
- S. or M.S. in engineering
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience since B.S.
- I.T. or the ability to obtain it within 18 months
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with necessary computer programs
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your resume to Dan Moriarty at email@example.com.
CDM Smith attracts the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. They strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. They provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that their employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of their clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.