This position with Sharp and Company allows the opportunity to work with businesses in two of Montgomery County’s major business districts and conduct outreach to employers to communicate the importance of implementing programs to promote adoption of Transportation Demand Management programs at their worksite.
Responsibilities include growing existing relationships; establishing new partnerships; organizing and planning outreach events; assisting employers with preparing Traffic Mitigation Plans, submitting annual reports, and participating in County’s Annual Commuter Survey; promoting the use of alternative commute options; and persuading employees to switch from driving alone to other options that help achieve the Non-Auto Driver Mode Share (NADMS) goals.
- 2-5 years work experience, preferably in transportation or sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong marketing, outreach, sales, public relations and customer service skills
- Knowledge of successful TDM program techniques and experience working in the transportation field
- Proven ability to initiate, establish and maintain effective working relationship with employers, partners and other organizations
- Experience working with ACT! customer relationship management database
- Experience working with email marketing programs such as Campaign Monitor