This position is located in Portland, Oregon.
Trillium works with over 200 public transit agencies. We have multiple SaaS and consulting business lines, and need a professional ready to help us organize and streamline our operations.
- Oversee and support all business lines: supervisors of each business line will report to the Operations Manager, who will be responsible for tracking the progress of those business lines with regard to performance metrics, as well as allocating resources to support those business lines.
- Ensure proper upkeep of process documentation
- Configure and maintain issue tracking, project management, support ticket, and time tracking platforms/software
- Coordinate with the Principal and COO on implementing long-term strategic goals
- Invoicing, payroll, bookkeeping
- Administrative operations (insurance, compliance, contracts, etc.)
- HR management (hiring support, contact person for staff for issues like health care, maintenance of employee handbook, etc.)
For the full job description and to apply for this position please click here.