Transportation Planner Coordinator
Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (M-NCPPC)
This position is located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, Prince George’s County Planning Department seeks a person who is enthusiastic about transportation and its role in creating the communities of the future as well as improving today’s communities. Generally, this individual would assist with the coordination and project-level management for the County’s transportation planning function. Specifically, this individual would be involved in such activities as
(1) preparation of technical findings and testimony for Planning Board review of development cases;
(2) coordination of development review workloads, including the assignment and completion of cases and checking recommendations to ensure consistency with section and Departmental policies;
(3) technical review of transportation facility plans prepared by transportation agencies, including roadway and fixed-guideway transit facilities;
(4) coordination and/or review of travel demand model forecasting applications for corridor, planning area, and sector plan analyses; and
(5) support in writing competitive grant applications for transportation and transit-oriented development projects.
For the full job description and to apply for this position visit the the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission website.