The City of Mt. Juliet, which is just outside of Nashville, Tenn., currently has 2 positions available in their Engineering Office: a Deputy Planner and a Transportation Project Manager.
Deputy Planner Job Description:
- work closely with the City Planner to manage and coordinate the programs and activities of the Planning and Zoning Division
- provide professional planning expertise and guidance for the City’s future growth and development and to perform or oversee functions involving all aspect of municipal planning including zoning, current and long range planning and special project
- coordinate assigned activities with other city departments, divisions and outside agencies
Transportation Project Manager Job Description:
- assist the Director of Public Works/City Engineer and the Deputy Director of Public Works/City Engineer in a variety of functions related to transportation infrastructure for the City of Mt. Juliet
- manage transportation capital improvement projects, traffic engineering, transportation planning, construction plans review, transportation design, maintenance, grant writing, and the publication of manuals, specifications, etc.
The deadline for applications is 2/20/2017.
To find out more about this position, please visit: http://www.mtjuliet-tn.gov/jobs.aspx