Bay Area Field Team Member
This position is located in San Francisco, California.
Motivate International, parent company of Bay Area Bike Share, is the global bike share leader and a partner to governments and nonprofits in some of the largest cities in the world. We have unparalleled expertise in building and operating large, complex bike share systems.
Led by a group of seasoned urban visionaries, creative leaders and technology innovators, our mission is to revolutionize the landscape of our cities. In an effort to completely transform the urban experience, Motivate is leading the way in making cities more accessible, healthier and sustainable. We create safe and dependable systems that help make cities great by connecting individuals to the people and places they love.
We also bring this ethos to the workplace. We encourage and value diversity, creativity, open communication, and a shared sense of responsibility all while having fun.
About Bay Area Bike Share
Overview of Position:
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Operate a large vehicle or bike train (large tricycle with cart) to redistribute bikes as required, based on real-time demand data
- Load/unload vehicles with bikes and dock/undock bikes at stations which requires repetitive motion and individual responsibility for lifting up to 50lbs
- Evaluate bike condition, document and record data regarding bikes and related equipment, and escalate if needed
- Communicate effectively and efficiently using verbal, written or typed communications with supervisors, managers and support related positions
- Partner and work collaboratively with Operations Leadership, fellow employees and related positions to assess, evaluate and determine inventory management and control
For the full job description and to apply for this position visit theMotivate Careers Portal website.