This position is located in Washington, DC
Are you an experienced Transportation Planner and Policy Analyst interested in working for a great company? Do you enjoy writing and team collaboration? If so, then consider ICF!
ICF’s work focuses on integrated approaches that support sustainable transportation decisions, addressing mobility, safety, environmental, social, and economic effects of transportation. Our work includes strategic planning, research, policy analysis, outreach, training, and program evaluation for Federal, State, and local governments, including the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), the Transportation Research Board (TRB), state transportation and environmental agencies, and metropolitan planning organizations. Our work often includes evaluating the impacts of infrastructure projects, programs, and government policies; developing guidebooks; and documenting best practices related to integrated planning, transportation operations, and the environment.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be responsible for leading and/or supporting teams in project tasks related to transportation planning, policy, asset management, and related topics. You will be involved in the development and delivery of accurate, timely, and high quality products and services to clients at the Federal, State, and local levels
You will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Transportation planning and policy, addressing issues related to statewide, metropolitan, and/or corridor planning; scenario planning; and performance-based planning and programming.
- Transportation asset management and economic analysis, including risk assessment, benefit-cost analysis, and system condition and performance assessment
- Transportation data analysis related to freight and/or passenger travel;
- Transportation and environmental planning, including experience with policy related to transportation project development, the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), and environmental issues such as air quality and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Transportation policy analysis, including policies related to environmental issues, transportation finance, safety, and mobility.
For more information and to see the full job posting, visit ICF’s career website.