The Marketing Manager is responsible for the implementation of our newly adopted brand strategy while ensuring the adherence to the new brand in pursuit of the company’s target market. As the ‘brand guardian’, at the confluence of marketing, sales, and product, the Marketing Manager maintains brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications. The Marketing Manager will support TripShot’s brand/image, marketing/sales/product initiatives and leadership team as needed. The professional’s success will be measured on their ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and the innate ability to maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and external contacts across all disciplines. The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Brand Management – Coordination of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term in conjunction with internal leadership and outside consultants
- Business Development Support – Provide support in assisting sales with materials for business development. Includes: social media and lead generation campaigns, updating the sales deck, additional sales materials, and providing design support on all proposals.
- Product & Customer Support – Provide support in product launches and updates. Includes: creating and sending customer emails in MailChimp, as well as updating product user guides and our screenshot/image library.
- Event Support – Assist the Director of Marketing with event coordination and planning Includes: reserving booth space, booking travel, and shipping and ordering materials.
- Create assets to establish and maintain product branding, this includes but is not limited to: one-pagers, presentations, guides, proposals, social media graphics, ads, webinars, videos, infographics, white papers, case studies, eBooks, promotional items, etc.
- Asset management – own asset libraries and make sure most current versions are catalogued and available for the greater team.
- Be the strategic creative thinker and raise the bar of visual design and digital brand experience creative.
- Translate, present, and persuasively sell marketing and business objectives as dynamic creative strategies.
- Strong understanding and experience with standard project management methodology
- Have a “make it happen” mentality – maintain a positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals.
- Strong understanding and curiosity of TripShot’s platform
- Be able to think creatively and develop out-of-the-box ideas to overcome challenges and objections.
- Demonstrate experience managing multiple large projects and prioritizing workflow accordingly .
- Able to clearly communicate thoughts with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Customer Success-oriented.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work with an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while driving towards clarity and solutions.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills – Comfortable asking questions to determine the nature of the problem.
- Self-Starter, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Strong communication, presentation, and client management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, and prioritize accordingly.
- Proficiencies in: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), Asana, Google Apps, and Slack.
- Passion for TripShot and environment and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable transportation.
TripShot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org