For information on how to post jobs on our site and have jobs posted in our monthly email please contact (Sponsorship@yptransportation.org).
We are currently seeking a full-time Assistant Bookkeeper for our Emeryville office. The Assistant Bookkeeper position will handle some administrative duties and will be an integral part of our Accounting team. Primary responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Monthly bank reconciliation of multiple accounts
- Responsibility for AR/AP functions
- Support processing invoices weekly/monthly
- Maintain vendor and contractors contact list up to date
- Assisting the Full Charge Bookkeeper and CEO with various projects
- Resolve any vendor/client discrepancies
Qualifications: To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty well, be precise in data entry, be positive and enjoy working with numbers. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in bookkeeping and accounting, understanding business to business transactions and billing. You are proactive, have good interpersonal communication skills, willing to learn, are attentive to details, be good at taking instructions, and work independently.
We offer a competitive salary that will depend on experience, with health insurance, paid time off and holidays. $25.75 to $30.25 per hour depending on experience, nominal 35-hour work week.
Our accounting team is working mostly onsite, and the Assistant Bookkeeper will spend most of their work week in the office. Flexibility to perform some work tasks from home may be considered in the future after the training period is complete. Proof of vaccination will be required, and masks while working may be requested.
Position will be open until filled.
**WHAT TO SUBMIT**
- Your cover letter introducing yourself and why you would like to work for Wilson Ihrig.
- Your resume.
- Employment Application Form.
- Completed Permission to Obtain Information and Release Forms: Wilson Ihrig Job Application + Release Form 2021.
Please note that candidates may not be considered until all four requested documents are received.