Board of Directors
The National Board of Directors is based in Washington, DC and elected each November to provide guidance and leadership for the nationwide organization as a whole.
Board of Advisors
YPT’s Board of Advisors are preeminent public and private sector leaders in transportation with a wide range of exemplary experience in the field. We are grateful for their participation and willingness to assist the development of a new generation of transportation professionals.
- Linda Bailey, Executive Director, National Association of City Transportation Officials
- Andrew Bata, UITP (International Association of Public Transport) North America Regional Manager
- Jane Garvey, North American Chairman, Meridiam Infrastructure
- Greg Kelly, President and CEO of WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff (US, Central, and South America)
- Inbar Kishoni, New York City Department of Transportation Deputy Director of Public Engagement
- Gabe Klein, Co-Founder of CityFi
- Joung Lee, Policy Director for the American Association of State Highway Transportation Officials
- Neil Pedersen, Executive Director, Transportation Research Board (TRB)
- Mary Peters, Former Secretary of the United States Department of Transportation
- Robert Puentes, President and CEO of the Eno Center for Transportation
- Catherine Ross, Director of the Center for Quality Growth and Regional Development and Georgia Tech Professor of City and Regional Planning
- Lisa Scriebman, New York City Transit Director of Strategic Planning, Operations Planning