The YPT Detroit Chapter offers networking and career development opportunities for new and emerging transportation and mobility professionals in Metro Detroit.
YPT Detroit seeks to transform mobility by enabling open exchanges and facilitating exposure to diversity in transportation.
- Katie McLaughlin (Chair)
- Tony Geara (Deputy Chair for Detroit)
- Julia Roberts (Deputy Chair for Ann Arbor)
- Stacey Matlen (Secretary)
- John Good (Chair for Communications)
- Mark Green (Chair for Membership)
- Carly Mitchell (Chair for Outreach)
- Mikki Taylor-Hendrix (Chair for Programs)
- Jacob Smith (Chair for Sponsorship)
If you are interested in joining our 2021 board, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Involved with YPT Detroit!
Anyone is welcome to participate in our activities, but the best way to stay involved is to sign up as either a friend (free) or a member ($20 annually).
For any questions, event/program ideas, partnership opportunities, or just to say hi, email us at email@example.com.