Mobility Matters was YPT’s flagship quarterly transportation magazine. Written and produced entirely by YPT members from chapters nationwide, Mobility Matters provided commentary and insight on transportation issues ranging from finance to implementation to policy and beyond, as well as chapter updates and news. Each new issue was emailed to all YPT members and subscribers, and was also available online. The final edition was the Winter/Spring 2014 Issue which you can see below.
In 2014 YPT moved forward into real-time publishing by publishing articles directly on our blog as they were written and edited. Catch up-to-date news articles and feature stories on our homepage!
Winter/Spring 2014 Issue
Firewall issues? Can’t see the picture above? Click here.
YPT wouldn’t exist without the contributions of YPT members and subscribers from across the US & Canada. We are actively seeking articles on transportation issues, topics and events that will be of interest to our readership. If you want to share your research, work experience, or even a YPT related story, think about submitting. Articles are typically 600-2000 words, and are lightly edited by the Mobility Matters team in coordination with the author. Anyone is welcome to contribute, but article ideas should be discussed with the editor prior to submission. Please contact us with your ideas and submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobility Matters Archives
Past issues of Mobility Matters are available online. Click on an issue to read its contents.
- Spring 2013 (Volume 5, Issue 5)
- Spring 2012 (Volume 4, Issue 4)
- Late Winter 2012 (Volume 4, Issue 3)
- Fall 2011 (Volume 4, Issue 2)
- Summer 2011 (Volume 4, Issue 1)
- Spring 2011 (Volume 3, Issue 4)
- Winter 2011 (Volume 3, Issue 3)
- Fall 2010 (Volume 3, Issue 2)
- Spring 2010 (Volume 3, Issue 1)
- Fall 2009 (Volume 2, Issue 4)
- Summer 2009 (Volume 2, Issue 3)
- Spring 2009 (Volume 2, Issue 2)
- Winter 2009 (Volume 2, Issue 1)
- Fall 2008 (Volume 1, Issue 1)