The ITS ePrimer helps transportation professionals and students better understand how ITS is integrated into the planning, design, deployment, and operations of surface transportation systems. It’s both a stand-alone reference document for practitioners as well as a text for education and training programs.
Each module includes interactive content via video and web links. Learn more about:
- Systems Engineering
- Transportation Management Systems
- Traffic Operations
- Personal Transportation
- Freight, Intermodal, and Commercial Vehicle Operations
- Public Transportation
- Electronic Toll Collection and Pricing
- Supporting ITS Technologies
- Rural and Regional ITS Applications
- Sustainable Transportation
- Institutional Issues
- Connected Vehicles
- Emerging Issues.
The ePrimer is a free resource offered via the USDOT website. All materials can be downloaded for later use.
What are you waiting for? Click here and expand your knowledge now!