The Eno Center for Transportation is seeking a Policy Analyst in to join Eno’s Center for Transportation Policy (CTP). The Policy Analyst will report to the Director of Finance and Policy, and will provide support to all activities within CTP. These activities will include, but are not limited to:
– Write and research for Eno policy projects
– Manage specific research and policy projects
– Assist with writing proposals for future projects
– Contribute to the monthly newsletter, Eno Brief, and other publications
– Publicly presenting research results
– Participating in professional development activities
As Eno’s work spans the industry, the Policy Analyst will need to be able to contribute to policy work across all modes of transportation. In addition to working with CTP, the Analyst will occasionally be expected to contribute to work within the other areas of Eno, including CTL, finance, and communications.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
– A working knowledge of transportation policy, economics, and existing issues in the industry
– Masters degree in public policy, engineering, urban planning, political science or related field preferred
– Two to five years of work experience
– Demonstrated strengths in both researching and writing
– Ability to multi-task
Eno offers a competitive benefits package. Salary will commensurate with experience.
This position will remain open until filled. Submit cover letter, resume, and brief writing sample to Ann Henebery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the full listing here: https://www.enotrans.org/about-us/employment